Episode #140: 5 Mental Hacks to Become an Elite Golfer
Ready to play better under pressure and become a tournament golfer? I got you covered today as I'll break down one of the best golf books I've read - The Tournament Golfer's Playbook by Mike Booker.
In episode 125 I got to interview Mike on the show and wanted to share more from his book. When you listen you'll learn:
- How to stay present and play your best.
- How to stay positive in tough situations.
- Why you should stop trying to make putts.
- The importance of a pre-shot routine in golf.
- Why you need to take responsibility of your game.
Make sure to read The Tournament Golfer's Playbook soon as it'll help your mental game a ton!