Episode #16: Hit Better Wedge Shots - 5 Simple Steps to Lower Scores
Want to hit better wedge shots so you can go low every time you tee it up? This golf podcast episode will help you easily become a wedge wizard with 5 simple strategies.
- The right equipment you need to play to set yourself up for success
- Why bounce is your friend with a wedge and why you should carry more than one type of bounce to play any type of shot
- How a GW (gap wedge) can make your life so much easier
- Why a full wedge is a terrible idea and what to do instead
- The importance of having two distances so you don't leave big distance gaps and struggle on the golf course
Soon enough, you'll be a wicked smart golfer who dominates from inside 125 yards!
Follow For More Epic Golf Content
- Follow on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Start speed training with SuperSpeed Golf
- Join “Practice Like a Pro” - FREE Video Series
- Buy my new golf book on Amazon (“Wicked Smart Golf: How to Play Better Golf and Shoot Lower Scores Without Changing Your Swing”)
Listen to Kyle Rodes share his short game tips in episode #23 (or watch the highlights below)