Episode #219: Jacob Letman - How to Dominate 2-Man Golf Tournaments
Do you want to play in golf tournaments, but not sure if you're ready for a solo event yet? If so, 2-man events are a great way to get your feet wet and experience tournament golf.
In the past four years I've played in tons of 2-man events including scrambles, best balls, beast balls (a great format), alternate shot, and total scores. Most of these were with my good friend Jacob Letman.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The crazy effective 6-6-6 rule.
- Why attitude is everything in team events.
- How 2-man competitions can 10X your confidence.
- The formula for "box breathing" to stay calm under pressure.
- Why a pre-shot routine is the one thing all good players have in common.
- Why you need to sometimes "veto" your partner and how to work together as a team.
And a lot more!
Make sure to follow Jacob on Instagram for more epic golf tips.
And don't forget to check out the Tournament Golf Formula if you're ready to get started in competition. In this video training program, I'll walk you through the step-by-step process to finding events, preparing, and performing under pressure.